|Huber Heights Resident||Non-Resident|
Definition of a Family Season Pass to the Kroger Aquatic Center at The Heights: A Family Season pass includes 4 family members. Additional family members may be added for $10.00 each. A Family is defined as:
- Two adults in a household, and up to two children ages 18 or under.
- One single adult, and any children residing in the same household or claimed on their most recent federal income tax return (proof may be required at time of purchase).
- Neighbors, visitors, baby sitters, etc. are not included.
General Admission- Day Pass- Huber Heights Resident and Non-Resident pricing
- Seniors Huber Heights Resident (60 or older): $6.00
- Adult Huber Heights Resident (18-59): $7.00
- Youth Huber Heights Resident(3-17): $6.00
- Children Age two and under are free
- Seniors Non-Resident (60 and older): $7.00
- Adult Non-Resident (18-59): $8.00
- Youth Non-Resident (3-17): $7.00
- Children Age Tow and under are free
* A ratio of at least one adult to three children must be maintained for children less than 6 years of age.